Mauresque Travel’s Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions
- By booking a tour with Mauresque Travel (referred to as “we” or “us” in the paragraphs below ) you will be accepting these conditions on behalf of yourself and all other persons using our services pursuant to a booking made by you ( referred to as ‘you’ in the paragraphs below) .
- Booking And Payment
- Once you agree on the final itinerary and price, we will present you with a detailed itinerary and payment details. The booking is confirmed only once we have received your deposit. A deposit of 30 % of the total value of the tour is required at the time of booking to guarantee your booking. The balance should be paid no later than the first day of your tour. We accept payments by cash, bank transfer, credit card and select cryptocurrencies. Please note that a surcharge of 3 % applies for all payments through credit card.
- Changes To Your Booking
- In the unlikely event that you wish to change your booking once the deposit paid please contact us at your earliest convenience by email. We will do our best to make amendments with no additional charges. However, that is subject to your travel dates and therefore we cannot guarantee it is always possible. If amendments cannot be made to your booking, you have the choice of proceeding with your holidays originally booked or canceling and paying the cancellation charges as stated below.
- Cancellation Policy
- Should you decide to cancel your booking more than 90 days before the first day of your tour/ travel package, we shall refund your deposit. Should you decide to cancel less than 90 days before the first day of the tour we will keep your deposit. If you need to cancel your booking, please contact us by email at your earliest convenience. In addition, we recommend you purchase additional travel insurance.
- Accommodation and activities
- Your final detailed day to day itinerary/ travel package will include the names of accommodation and activities at each stop. However, we cannot guarantee that you will be booked accommodation in exactly all the properties mentioned, especially if booking late or if your tour takes place during special times of year ( high season, Easter holidays, summer holidays). Should we accommodate you elsewhere, we guarantee that the accommodation will be of at least the same standard and that you will be notified of the change.
- Unforeseen Circumstances
- We might have to cancel your private tour due to unforeseen circumstances. In that case we will refund any sum paid by you to us. Unforeseen circumstances include: natural or nuclear disaster, war or threat of war, riot, terrorist attack.
- Special Requests
- Any special requirements that are relevant to your booking (dietary, medical, wheelchair assistance or others) should be provided to us before you book, in writing. We will pass the information onto our guides, hotels and suppliers to ensure that these requirements are catered for.
- All our tours are covered by transport insurance when contracting a driving tour. You are therefore covered in the unlikely event of an accident provided you find yourself inside the vehicle at the time of the accident. Additionally, the hotels where you will be staying are also insured, to the best of our knowledge. However, we strongly advise you to carry additional travel insurance in case of illness, cancellation, baggage lost, delays, etc.
- We accept liability should any part of your travel arrangements not be as described when you made your booking and/or not be of a reasonable standard. We will pay reasonable compensation (limited to maximum of the amount paid to us for that portion of the travel arrangements) unless there has been no fault on our part or part of our suppliers.
- Travel Documents
- You are responsible for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents. Your passport must be valid for at least 3 months prior to entering the country. It is the sole responsibility of the tour participant to ensure that all passport and visa requirements are met prior to departure.
- In the unlikely event that you found reason to file a complaint, please immediately contact your local guide/ driver. He will do his utmost to solve the issue immediately. If you find that your local guide/ driver is not qualified to solve the issue encountered, please contact our offices by phone or email. Please understand that it is much more convenient for both sides to have complaints dealt with before leaving Spain
Let us craft something unique for you in Andalusia today !
We can help you fit your stay and experience within your allotted budget.